Tuesday, January 27, 2015

NY NY Mission History July-December 2014

Today during our Office Staff Meeting, President Morgan asked me if I would compile the NY NY North Mission history from July-December 2014.  I wanted to say, "I wasn't even here!" But of course I said, "I would be happy too!"  

The picture above is of January-June 2014 history book, about an inch thick.  
I have to get it copied and made into books to send to SLC, one for the Mission President, and for others in the mission.  It needs to contain all the things that happened during that six months, including their Zone Conferences, transfers, missionaries coming and going home, Mission Leadership Conferences, Training of new missionaries, agendas, minutes, including their mission blog that Sister Morgan posts with pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment